I had a birthday party to go to last night, so I thought it time to be bold and wear one of the brightest colours I’ve collected so far.
- With my face moisturised, I applied a heavy layer of Gressa Minimalist Serum Foundation to conceal under my eyes, as well as a few layers of mineral foundation, concentrating around my mouth. I wanted my skin to look as flawless as possible.
- I filled in my eyebrows with my lighter shade of mineral eyeshadow and brushed them out.
- I patted a small amount of the Sheer Design Eyeshadow in Soft Nude all over my mobile lid.
- With the Ere Perez Organic Jojoba Eye Pencil I tight-lined my top lashes, just to give my eyes some definition. I didn’t want them to compete with my lips.
- I curled my lashes, making sure it was quite strong because I wiggled the Ere Perez Natural Almond Oil Mascara only at the base of my lashes, without coating the full length of them.
- I applied a light dusting of the Ere Perez Pure Rice Powder Blush in Bronzer Tones and My Blush to give my cheeks a little colour.
- Finally, I very carefully applied Noyah in African Nights to my lips.
- Gressa Minimalist Foundation in 3.5
- Sheer Design Mineral Eyeshadow in Soft Nude
- Ere Perez Natural Almond Oil Mascara
- Ere Perez Organic Jojoba Eye Pencil in Brown
- Ere Perez Pure Rice Powder Blush in Bronzer Tones
- Ere Perez Pure Rice Powder Blush in My Blush
- Noyah Lipstick in African Nights
- Expert Face Brush by Real Techniques
- Lash Brow Groomer by Real Techniques
- Bdellium 957 Precision Kabuki
- Bdellium 762 Small Angle
- Bdellium 942 Slanted Contour
- Bdellium 945 Contour
- Bdellium 777 Shadow
- Shiseido eyelash curler
It’s all about the lips with this look and I really enjoyed wearing this out for night. Of all the looks I’ve done so far, it was actually one of the quickest!