I’m the kind of girl who’s makeup prowess extends as far as her eyebrows. I don’t even have to be particularly skilled to do those either as they’re quite full!
Most days, I spend the longest on my foundation, add a touch of blush and bronzer, curl my lashes, top them with mascara and then walk out the door. I often put Ere Perez Rosehip Lipbar in Nude on in the car as a balm.
I wasn’t sure I wanted to be doing full tutorials as, I’ll be honest, I only just realised how to properly curl my eyelashes!
For this every day look, I kept my blush and bronzer minimal and played up my eyes. I used as many Ere Perez products as I could
- With my face moisturized I used my little sample of Gressa Minimalist Foundation in 3.5, only under my eyes for concealer. I dotted it on and buffed in with an Expert Face Brush by Real Techniques
- I then buffed my own mineral makeup with a Bdellium 957 over my entire face, starting on my forehead, down my nose and then out across my cheeks to the rest of my face.
- Eyebrows are next. I used my own mineral eyeshadow powder and filled them in with the Bdellium 762. I used a darker colour on the bottom and then a slighter lighter one on the top. I have quite full brows at the start, so I only fill out the tails. I make sure that there are no harsh lines by brushing the hair up and out with the Real Techniques Lash Brow Groomer.
- I applied the Pure Rice Powder Blush in Bronzer Tones, starting high on my cheek bones and in towards the centre of my face. I started with the Bdellium 942 flat against my cheek and then turned it slightly so by the time I’ve finished the stroke, only the tip is touching.
- I popped blush higher on my cheeks than the apples, because I have enlarged pores there. My crumbled Pure Rice Powder Blush in My Blush is loose now, so I needed to make sure I tap off the excess from the Bdellium 945. I placed the bristles where I wanted to most colour and then swept it upwards.
- I patted the Bdellium 777 into the light side of the Pure Rice Powder Blush in Bronzer Tones and packed it over my entire lid. Since I don’t have a lot of lid space, I like to take it a little higher than my crease.
- After I was happy with the amount that’s there, I deepened the outer V with the dark side of the bronzer. I blended the outer colour with Bdellium 783, making sure not to blend it too far into the inner portion of my eyes.
- The Organic Jojoba Eye Pencil only went on the outer half of my lower lashes. I traced it as close as possible to my lash line on the top inner half of my eyes. It’s not until the outer half that I thickened it and winged it out to elongate my eyes. The Bdellium 762 is a little soft to smudge it out, but I didn’t want to lose the wing entirely.
- Almost there – I patted a good amount of the Versatile Vanilla Highlight in Sun Halo onto the middle of eyelid. I blended the edges with my finger a little. I dabbed a little on the inner corners and any left over on my fingers I put on my cupids bow.
- I love my new Shiseido eyelash curler. I used the Natural Almond Oil Mascara in Black to set the curl and finished by combing through with the Real Techniques Lash Brow Groomer.
- To finish my look, I applied the Rosehip Lipbar in Nude to my lips to give them a hint of pink.
- Gressa Minimalist Foundation in 3.5
- Natural Almond Oil Mascara
- Organic Jojoba Eye Pencil
- Pure Rice Powder Blush in Bronzer Tones
- Pure Rice Powder Blush in My Blush
- Rosehip Lipbar in Nude
- Versatile Vanilla Highlight in Sun Halo
- Expert Face Brush by Real Techniques
- Lash Brow Groomer by Real Techniques
- Bdellium 957 Precision Kabuki
- Bdellium 762 Small Angle
- Bdellium 942 Slanted Contour
- Bdellium 945 Contour
- Bdellium 783 Small Tapered Blending
- Bdellium 777 Shadow
- Shiseido eyelash curler
Would you like to see more makeup looks using some of the lipsticks I’ve reviewed?
You can read reviews of the individual Ere Perez Products here: